Tuesday 7 October 2014

GATHERING THE CORPS

This week was a first in the life of this humble Green Lantern blogger.  It was my absolute pleasure to be invited to appear as a guest reviewer on the venerable Lanterncast, the first and longest running GL podcast around.

And this one runs longer than most...  For episode #200 the guys assemble a motley crew of listeners, as well as bringing the show's original hosts out of retirement to produce an amazing 4 hours of content all focused around our favourite Emerald Gladiator.


You can download the whole episode here absolutely free, you lucky little geek, you!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank The Lanterncast presenters, Chad and Mark, for having me on the show. You guys rock!

And here's a little behind the scenes confession for all you Flodo's Page regulars; if you think I seem a little quiet at times it's only because I kept forgetting that I wasn't just listening to an episode of the podcast, and was actually recording live on the show!




1 comment:

  1. Was a pleasure having you on. Hope to do it again soon. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the kind words. :)

    Mark

    ReplyDelete